Super Cell | Sunshine Coast
Now this was an unforgettable experience. Situated on top of Point Cartwright and looking towards Mount Coolum, there was numerous lightning bolts cracking the water. South East Queensland is always in the firing line when storm cells which have developed inland transition to the East. We had just had a smaller storm roll through, with an amazing rainbow forming over the Coast shortly after. I remember watching a second storm develop using the Mt Stapylton Radar Loop from Bureau of Meteorology. The next minute lightning bolts are striking everywhere. I just had to point and shoot and hope for the best. Three consecutive lightning bolts hammered down. Here is the result. Severe weather photography at its finest.
Shop the collection of breathtaking Australian wall art by Sunshine Coast Photographer Josh Whiting. Our photography print store offers a range of stunning prints showcasing the country's diverse landscapes, wildlife, and ocean scenes. Each print is made to order and constructed with the highest quality materials, ensuring a vibrant and long-lasting addition to your space. Support local talent and fill your home or office with a piece of unique artwork from the Sunshine Coast and beyond.
- Ready to hang
- 400GSM canvas and printed using HP Latex printers
- Australian made & loved!
- Ready to hang
- Printed using state of the art 12 Colour technology
- Water and sun resistant
- High Quality, Gloss finish
- Custom sizes are available, send enquiries using the contact us page
- For the classic, yet modern finish
- Frames available in a range of colours
- Constructed using only the best materials and high GSM papers
- Send enquiries using the contact us page
- High resolution file that you can use for personal use printing
- Supplied via email